Location 229 Dorado Terrace, San Francisco, CA3 beds, 2 baths, 1 garage spaces (1,398 Sq Ft)
- Accepting Offers & Counteroffers Via Upcoming Online Bidding Window
- Bidding Begins at $1,049,000
- Buyers & Buyer's Agents Are Welcome To Participate (Must Register To Place A Bid)
- Pre-Approval or Proof-of-Funds Required to Place Bids or Offers
- Learn More About This Property Here
Well located in a quiet residential pocket w/a 90 Walk Score, this contemporary condo in a 2-unit HOA offers a spacious floor plan featuring 3 BRs & 2 BAs w/plenty of storage space + 1 car s/s garage parking! Generously-sized living room w/newer double paned windows & handsome fireplace opens to the bright kitchen & dining area, creating an ideal space for entertaining. Brand new s/s appliances & ample cabinetry. Brand new wide-plank oak flooring & designer-selected lighting. Both baths feature new fixtures & lighting. At the back, the 3 quiet BRs including a master suite, enjoy wonderful light & large closets. 2 south-facing BRs overlook the shared garden & boast gorgeous views of the city & San Bruno Mountain. Large parking spot w/interior access to the common entry foyer. Enjoy a private washer/dryer & storage. Quiet street & walkable to coffee, eateries, Whole Foods, K-line Muni & parks. EZ freeway & BART access. Minutes to West Portal, Stern Grove, Stonestown Mall & Glen Park.